BEST PAINT CORRECTION SERVICE IN BOSTON, MA.
Remove scratches, swirls and marks on your car’s paint.
REMOVE PAINT SCRATCHES AND BRING BACK GLOSS
When you see your car in direct sunlight, a bunch of swirls and marks appear all of a sudden. Why is that? Well, those are called micro-scratches and always apear when there’s light/sunlight.
How did those scratches get in your car in the first place? Well, there can be a number of reasons such as car wash, improper drying method and much more.
PAINT CORRECTION PROCESS.
1) Clean wheels, tires, and fenders with a variety of brushes to reach all areas.
2) Thorough hand wash vehicle including cleaning the door jambs, gas cap, and removing bugs off the front end.
3) Chemically remove iron particles from your paint to prevent corrosive compounds that deteriorate your paint.
4) Clay bar your paint to remove remaining embedded dirt and debris (your paint will feel really smooth).
5) Tape off sensitive sections like the plastic trim to decrease the chance of polish buildup or staining.
6) The polish phase: Increase shine and clarity by polishing and removing the minor to medium imperfections in the paint.
7) Wipe down vehicle with polish remover to inspect the paint and its true condition.
8) Apply protection to the paint for added shine and protection (traditional wax/sealant or ceramic coating)
9) Dress tires to make them shine (they’ll be dry to the touch).
10) Clean exterior glass and windows to give you crystal clear vision.
11) Touch up any detailed areas like the emblem, exhaust, grille, etc…
(MIATA / GTI)
( TOYOTA CAMRY / RAV4)
( LARGE SUV / TRUCK )
Down below is a list of real-honest reviews of our previous customers regarding Red Eagle Mobile Detailing.